Do you shop at Kroger or Target? Did you know when you shop at these two stores, they give back to AMS! It is simple to get set up and all you have to do is scan your Kroger card or Target Red Card (not a credit card) when you check out!!! The Target Red Card is like a discount card, you get 5% off purchases, FREE shipping from online purchases and much more! If you have any questions regarding these two community programs, please contact Carrie Leffert, Bookkeeper at 281-641-4611 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting AMS through these two community partners. Every penny counts in education!INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
· If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
- Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
· If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Register”.
· If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
· Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
- Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewardsimmediatelytoward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
· Sign in to your Kroger account
· Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
· See how much you have earned towards your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at theend of each cycle.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
Have a Target REDcard? You can help AMS earn 1% of your purchase! It's that simple! How do I designate a school? Visit www.target.com/tcoe and enter your school name to view and designate your current school.
Need a Target red card to help AMS?!? Click HERE to apply for the Red Card (not a credit card)!