Name: Debbie Wood
Subject / Department: English II Pre-AP
Room Number: 2507
Telephone Number: 281-641-7557
Email Address: email@example.com
First Period: English II Pre-AP
Second Period: English II Pre-AP
Third Period: English II Pre-AP
Fourth Period: English II Pre-AP
Fifth Period: Conference Period
Sixth Period: English II Pre-AP
Seventh Period: English II Pre-APTutoring Schedule: Tuesdays 6:30 AMWed. 2:55 PM - 3:30 PM
- Be prompt. Arrive on time to class every day, and begin the warm-up upon arrival.
- Be prepared. Bring all required materials and assignments to class.
- Be polite. Treat yourself, your classmates, and your teacher with respect and kindness.
- Be productive. Spend class time on-task, and complete all assignments on time.
- Be positive. Bring a positive attitude to class every day, and be willing to learn and work collaboratively with others.
First offense: Warning
Second offense: Call Home
Third offense: Referral
Fourth offense: Parent / Teacher Conference with Administration