Virtual Learning Class Meeting Times:
Monday / Wednesday
First Period: 8:00 - 8:20
Third Period: 10:00 - 10:20
Fifth Period: Conference Period
Seventh Period: 2:00 - 2:20
Tuesday / Thursday
Second Period: 10:00 - 10:20
Fourth Period: 12:00 - 12:20
Sixth Period: 2:00 - 2:20
Subject / Department: English II Pre-AP
Room Number: 2507
Telephone Number: 281-641-7557
Email Address: email@example.com
- Be prompt. Arrive on time to class every day, and begin the warm-up upon arrival.
- Be prepared. Bring all the required materials and assignments to class.
- Be polite. Treat yourself, your classmates, and your teacher with respect and kindness.
- Be productive. Spend class time-on-task, and complete all assignments on time.
- Be positive. Bring a positive attitude to class every day, and be willing to learn and work collaboratively with others.
First offense: Warning
Second offense: Call Home
Third offense: Referral
Fourth offense: Parent / Teacher Conference with Administration