1st - Algebra II Pre-AP
2nd - Algebra II Pre-AP
3rd - Conference Period
4th - Algebra II On-Level
5th - Algebra II Pre-AP
6th - Algebra II On-Level
7th - Algebra II On-Level
Algebra II Team Tutoring Schedule
The classroom belongs not just to the teacher but to the students. It should be a safe learning place for all students. For this reason, as a class we will discuss our classroom expectations and culture on the first day of school. Listed below are my basic classroom expectations.
- When the bell rings, be in your seat and prepared to work.
- Respect the teacher and your classmates.
- Refrain from eating and drinking in the classroom.
- At the end of the period, remain in your seat until the bell rings.
- Give your best every day and expect to succeed.