Melissa BaughMath Department
GeometryRoom: 2305Ext: 86643Email: email@example.comRemind 101: Enter this #: 81010Text this message: @9hg8f
Welcome to your class website! I am looking forward to the 2018-2019 school year here at Kingwood Park High School! We have a great upcoming school year planned for us.
Please see Schoology Website for course material: humble.schoology.com1st Period: Geometry2nd Period: Geometry Tutorial Times:ROOM 23053rd Period: Geometry Monday Flex AThursday Flex A4th Period: Conference5th Period: Geometry6th Period: Geometry7th Period: GeometryDownloadable Calculator (Follow instructions below)
1. Click DOWNLOAD
2. SELECT "TI-83 PLUS SDK"
3.Choose "RUN" when prompted (This process will save the icon to your desktop as well as programs menu)
4. Follow prompts to download to your computer.
5. If icon doesn't save to your desktop, you can access it from "All Programs" on your computer's START MENU
6. When you open this program, a blank screen appears. Select the icon for "new document" (similar to the icon in MS Word - a white page)
7. Select the choice of calculator, TI-83 works just fine for our class (screen is now white, but still blank)
8. Select the "play button" icon (looks similar to a play button on a radio)
9. Your calculator should appear. Use it as we do in class