Room Number: 1747
1st Period: Intro to Culinary
2nd Period: Conference
3rd Period: Intro to Culinary Arts
4th Period: Intro to Culinary
5th Period: Interior Design/Advanced Interior Design
6th Period: Principles of Human Services/Advanced Interior Design
7th Period: Principles of Human Services
Monday 250 to 320 PM
Wednesday 250 to 320 PM
- Be on time.
- Log-in to the assigned computer upon entering the room, and log-out when the release bell rings.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom. Water is only acceptable.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones.