Strong Determination Yields Great Achievements
Temporary Buildings T-16
1 - Law Enforcement 12 - Law Enforcement 13 - Law Enforcement 24 - Conference5 - Law Enforcement 26 - Practicum of LPSCS7 - Practicum of LPSCSAfter school - Assistant Cheer Coach
Monday & Wednesday 6:45 am - 7:15 am
Afternoon tutoring by request
- Be on time.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat each other students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones