Welcome to Texas History!
The next test will be over Unit 4 on Wednesday, 11/13
- Unit 4 Quizizz Review Game
- Unit 4 Test Review Key
- Unit 4 Notes
- Unit 4 People ID
Click here to access a folder of textbook resources.
- The "RESG" handouts have the glossary definitions for all vocabulary terms.
- You will need to be logged into your Humble ISD account to access the folder.
- Username: School ID
- Password : HAC Computer Password (Birthday - MMDDYYYY or Student Created)
You can also get to the text book by clicking on the below image to go to my.humbleisd.net, then clicking on the "McGraw Hill" link. If you go this route, it should automatically populate your login information on the textbook website.
- Students may re-test up to two times per nine weeks
- Re-testing takes place during tutoring, before and after school on Wednesdays
- If a student cannot attend tutoring on Wednesdays, I can arrange for a different day, with myself or another Texas History teacher
- The re-test grade will be averaged with the original grade, to get the replacement test grade
1st Period: Texas History
2nd Period: Texas History
3rd Period: Texas History
4th Period: Texas History
5th Period: Conference
6th Period: Texas History
7th Period: Texas History
Tutoring: Wednesdays, before and after school
PowerPoints, handouts, study guides, etc., are located in "Texas History Documents."To access the textbook, log into MyHumble (at https://my.humbleisd.net), then click the link to ConnectEd, which is red and white and labeled "McGrawHill."