Humble ISD Online Enrollment
New Student Registration Enrollment Resources
Welcome to Humble ISD! Register your new student using Humble ISD's online registration system powered by PowerSchool Enrollment.
A new student is defined as new to Humble ISD and having never attended a school in Humble ISD, or a previous Humble ISD student that withdrew and is re-enrolling.
Pre-K and Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2021-2022 school year
is now open at www.humbleisd.net/prekkinder.
Registration for NEXT YEAR (2021-2022) for grades 1 through 12 will open in June 2021.
Steps to register:
New Student Registration for the CURRENT 2020-2021 school year:
2. All documentation must be uploaded into the online application, emailed to the campus registrar, or taken to the campus.
- Child’s Proof of Age and Proof of Identity Acceptable Documents (English) Documentos aceptables (español)
- Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license or passport for identification purposes
- Immunization records - must be SIGNED or STAMPED by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel (including electronic MyChart records)
- Proof of residency in Humble ISD
- For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill will suffice.
- For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from the apartment manager is required.
- If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit. Email the campus registrar to request the required form.
- Previous school records and school’s mailing address
- Standardized test results, if available
3. Contact your campus registrar to email documents and confirm your student's registration is complete.
4. Check the campus website for back-to-school information and for registrar appointment sign-up.
5. Once your student’s enrollment is accepted by the Campus Registrar, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account. This account will allow you to monitor and view your student’s academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance.
You must qualify for Pre‐Kindergarten. Please visit our Pre-Kindergarten site for guidelines and information.