Early Learning Center
Humble ISD's Early Learning Center provides high quality educational opportunities for children and grandchildren of Humble ISD employees.
This program serves children ages 6 weeks through 5 years old.
Follow us on Twitter @HumbleISD_ELC
Humble ISD's Early Learning Center (ELC) has a comprehensive capacity for early childhood education and childcare expertise. Our facility is specifically designed to meet the needs of early learners.
- Located in Humble ISD’s Community Learning Center (CLC)
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Experienced staff
- On-site nurse
- Secure classrooms and facility
- Family/multi-child discount (10% off the most expensive rate)
- Competitive rates and no supply fees
- Convenient payroll deduction
- Frog Street Press Curriculum (6 week-3 year olds)
- Texas Treasures Curriculum (4/5 year olds)
- Covered outdoor play area with splash pad
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack are included in tuition for children 8 months and older. Parents provide formula.
- Facility equipped with observation rooms and cameras for security purposes
- Excellent communication with parents
- Space is limited and enrollment is available on a first come-first serve basis
- Open Monday through Friday from 6:15 am—5:30 pm (during regular school year)
- Available to all Humble ISD employees. Extended family members who work for Humble ISD qualify to utilize Employee Childcare (i.e. Grandparents).
- Developmentally appropriate activities including pre-literacy skills, small group activities, sensory play, outdoor physical activities, and sign language
- Summer Childcare is available (Spaces are limited. Enrollment occurs on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- Spanish Immersion (18 month-5 year olds)
- Weekly visit to CLC Library (2-5 year olds)
- Instructional Technology Component (3-5 year olds)
- Gardening Activities (3-5 year olds)
- Instruction provided by a certified Pre-K/Kindergarten and ESL/Bilingual certified teacher, with a focus on literacy skills, vocabulary, math concepts, social and emotional skills, decision making, and problem solving skills (3-5 year olds)
Early Learning Center Director
Director of Special Programs
Early Learning Center Childcare Specialist
281-641-7447Early Learning Center
Community Learning Center
18901 Timber Forest Drive
Humble, Texas 77346