Name: J. Blaine Orr
Subject / Department: Credit Recovery. Room Number: 1813 (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th)
Telephone Number: 281.641.7500
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom Rules (In addition to school rules):
1. Be on time. Students should be seated at their computer when the tardy bell rings. Students are tardy and will be sent to their house secretary if they are not inside the room when the tardy bell rings.
2. Log-in to assigned computer upon entering the room. Save your work and log-out when the release bell rings.
3. No food, drinks or gum in the classroom.
4. Students must go to the bathroom before or after class.
5. No student will be allowed to leave class during the first 10 and last 10 minutes of class.
6. Dress code will be strictly enforced. Please do not waste valuable class time making unnecessary trips to your assistant principal to change clothing or call home.
7. Students will be promoters of learning. Refrain from off-task behaviors such as sleeping or disrupting class.
8. No cheating – Acts of dishonesty will not be accepted. Applicable policy will be enforced regarding any and all issues of academic dishonesty.
9. Cellphones and other personal digital devices are allowed in the classroom when Coach Orr permits. Absolutely no text messaging during class.