Third Grade Teacher Math/Science
Important 3rd grade info:
- Take Home folders: These will contain communication from the classroom and school. They will include graded papers and occasional reports. Please return folder the next day.
- Breakfast and Lunch menus are online.
- Please bring a healthy snack and water bottle to school everyday. Students will have access to a water bottle filling station. Please make sure the snack is neat and easy to open.
- If you have a change in transportation you must call it in before 2:30 or send a note with the student.
- If you student is absent they need to have a note when they return to school
Your child needs to read a total of 120 minutes a week; which is about 20 minutes a day, and study Math facts.
8:05-8:25 Number Corner
8:25-9:30 Bridges Lesson with Guided Groups
10:25-10:45 WIN Intervention and Extension
10:50-10:55 Number Corner
11:35-12:25 Specials (Conference Period)
12:30-1:35 Bridges Lesson with Guided Groups
3:00 Flex and Stack and Pack