Imagine a school where you attend college while you are still in high school. Imagine a school where your dreams of tomorrow are started today...Sconzo Early College High School. We are hope; we are dreams; we are the future now.
In partnership with Lone Star College, Sconzo Early College High School is a small school where qualified students can earn both a high school diploma and an Associate's degree or up to two years of credit toward a Bachelor's degree -- for FREE.
Sconzo Early College High School:
- Provides dual credit/college credit at no cost to students
- Creates a seamless transition from high school to college
- Offers rigorous instruction and accelerated courses - view our coursewalk here
- Offers service-learning and internship opportunities in the community
- Provides academic and social support services to help students succeed
- Increases college readiness
- Reduces barriers to college access
- Provides transportation for students
Achievements of the Early College High School Initiative:
- Over 93% of the ECHS students graduate
- 88% earn college credits
- 40% earn at least one year of college credit
- 25% earn both a high school diploma and an Associate's degree
- 81% enroll in a two or four year college
- More than 25% earn merit-based college scholarships
Want to know more? Click here for the application process. Visit this link for Benefits & FAQ's or click here for a Sconzo ECHS Fact Sheet. Check out our coursewalk here.