Humble ISD elementary science students will….
- Foster a life-long love of science.
- Acquire knowledge through active observations and experimentation.
- Develop science literacy in order to be equipped with the tools to understand and solve real-world problems.
- Utilize models to understand abstract phenomena.
- Question, analyze, and critique scientific evidence.
- Use and conserve resources responsibly.
Coordinator, Curriculum Integration & Elementary Science
Specialist, K-8 Science
Specialist, Elementary Science
Waste Management Endowed Chair