Algebra 2 PreAP: Periods 1,2,3,4,5,6
Conference Period: 7(you must use your Humble ISD Gmail account)Class Info and Policies (PowerPoint from the 1st day of school)*** Includes cell phone policy: NO PHONES OUT during class please!Need Extra Help?
Please bring your class notes and specific questions and/or problems:
- CRAIG - Monday Lunch B Block (2nd half) - Room 4104
- CRAIG - Wednesday Lunch A Block (2nd half) - Room 4104
Other teachers are also available for help at lunch:
- RANEY - Tuesday Lunch B Block (2nd half) - Room 4107
- HOUSTON - Tuesday Lunch B BLock (2nd half) = Room 4108
- RANEY - Thursday Lunch B Block (2nd half) - Room 4107
- HOUSTON - Thursday Lunch B Block (2nd half) - Room 4108
Click here for the entire lunch tutoring schedule. (link is not activate yet., but will be soon!)
SAT Practice: Tuesday Lunch B block (2nd half) in room 4104Make Up Tests will be given in the Testing Center, Room LGI 4210 during lunch every day.
- Just as we do for regular tests, you must use a school calculator, which is provided in the Testing Center.
- You must be there within 5 minutes of the start of lunch and you should plan to bring a lunch with you and eat it while testing.
- Please be aware that if you are late to make-ups, you will not receive extra time or be allowed to finish at a later date.
- You must follow instructions regarding test corrections first. (click here)
- Schedule the retest with Mrs. Craig prior to the deadline you were given.
- Retests will be given in the Testing Center, Room LGI 4210, during lunch AFTER students have met with me during a help time regarding their test corrections. (See above for more info about Testing Center rules.)