Special Services Department
Open House Video
Transition...Charting Your Place in the World
Transition is a very important process in helping students prepare for their future. Post-secondary goals promote thoughtful planning, introspection, and self-awareness of both strengths and challenges. These goals also help to identify courses, programs and activities that will greatly help to pave the way for reaching your full potential. Some of the concerns we address are:
- What type of work do I want to do when I am an adult?
- What type of education will I need?
- What classes do I need to take now?
- What skills do I need to work on now?
- What services do I need to ensure a smooth transition from high school to adulthood?
Welcome to the new school year! As your Transition Specialist here at KHS, I welcome your questions and concerns regarding your child's post-secondary plans. I may be reached at 281-641-7231 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org