We hope that everyone had a great summer!!! We are looking forward to the 2019-2020 school year and celebrating 40 years of KHS!!!!!
If you recieved any vaccinations over the summer please remember to bring us a copy!
All forms are on line, please make sure to fill them out completely and sign them. Also, PLEASE bring in the smallest bottle possible for as needed medication.
The mission of Humble ISD Health Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their education time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Education the student, staff and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice.