Welcome to the Humble High School Clinic
Welcome to the Humble High School Clinic.We are committed to providing quality health care to our students at Humble High school. It is our goal that all students achieve their maximum learning potential in a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment.Please remember that students are not allowed to carry medications unless they are emergency medications. This includes inhalers, Epi pen, seizure medication or insulin. Please contact the clinic if your student requires medications at school.
The mission of Humble ISD Health and Medical Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff, and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their educational time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff, and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Educating the student, staff, and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice