Mrs. Steffani Zachry-Holubec
Art Educator/AHS Art Department Chair
9-12 Art I, Drawing II, III, IV & AP Studio Art Room 1756
Students are expected to put forth their best creative effort every day. Please be on time with your ID around your neck. I follow school rules!
- Show respect to your teacher, peers, yourself and supplies.
- No food or drink allowed except clear water. Exceptions are made for students with medical needs.
- Cell phones are permitted for students to look up images or listen to music. Texting, snapchat, personal calls and games are not allowed.
- Be on time with your pencil, sketchbook and portfolio.
- Keep your area CLEAN!
Art fees apply to all art classes and are expected to be turned in as soon as possible; Art I $50, Drawing II, III, & IV $60, AP Studio Art $85.
Personal checks are not accepted. Payment may be paid one of two ways, by cash to the teacher (your student will be issued a receipt) or online payment:
- On the AHS home page, on the left menu, click "online store"
- Click AHS- Art class fees
- Click on your class title
- Enter student name and student ID in the message box
- Click on add to shopping cart
- Then check out