College & Career readiness is not a dream, it's a plan!!
Mrs. Deann Otis
Career and Technology Education
AVID Elective Teacher and Coordinator
1 - BIM
2 - Principles of Arts and AV
3 - Principles of Arts and AV
4 - Conference
5 - AVID Coordinator duties
6 - AVID Seniors (room 1730)
7 - Principles of Arts and AV
Morning - Thursday - 8:30 am
Afternoon - Wednesday - 3 until 4
- Be on time.
- Log-in to assigned computer upon entering the room, and log-out when the release bell rings.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom. Water is only acceptable.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones.