Amanda HarrisonAdvanced Academics DepartmentAP Statistics & AQRRoom email@example.com
AP StatisticsRemind 101: Text @283gh87 to 81010***Second Add/Drop Deadline is Friday, October 5th @3:00 p.m.***Advanced Quantitative ReasoningRemind 101: Text @h4b33h to 81010
ConsequencesFirst offense: Warning from teacherSecond offense: Student/Teacher ConferenceThird offense: Parent/Guardian Contact
- Be respectful to faculty/staff, the teacher, your peers, and yourself.
- Be positive and participate in class.
- Bring materials to class (pencil/pen, paper, notes, etc.)
- Follow directions the first time given.
- Be proactive in your behavior and work.
Fourth offense: Referral to PrincipalMY SCHEDULE:1st - AP Statistics2nd - AP Statistics
3rd - Planning/Conference
4th - AP Statistics
5th - Advanced QuantitativeReasoning (AQR)
6th - AP Statistics
7th - AP StatisticsTUTORING TIMES:Monday & Tuesday Afternoons3:00 - 3:40 p.m.Wednesday AfternoonsMake-up assignments only3:00 - 4:00 p.m.