Tesslyn Mustain: 6th Grade RELA
- Period 1: 6th Grade Pre-AP RELA
- Period 2: 6th Grade On-Level RELA co-taught with Mr. Cundiff
- Period 3: 6th Grade Pre-AP RELA
- Period 4: 6th Grade Pre-AP RELA
- Period 5: Conference and Planning
- Period 6: 6th Grade On-Level RELA co-taught with Mr. Cundiff
- Period 7: 6th Grade Pre-AP RELA
- Voicemail 281-641-5823
- Email email@example.com
- Schoology We use this learning management system at WLMS to communicate with parents and students about school activities and concerns. Please download the app to your phone so you will receive the notifications. Stay tuned here for updates about how to join your student's courses.
- Twitter: I enjoy hearing feedback and comments about what we're doing in class. My Twitter Handle: @msmustain3
- Wednesdays 7:45 am - 8:25 am
- Location: Room B112
This will be my 29th year in education, 26th in Humble ISD. I joined the district in 1993 when Humble Middle School opened, then opened Timberwood Middle School in 1998. I have taught both sixth and eighth grade ELA in Humble and managed the yearbook for 9 years at Timberwood. I am known for injecting a lot of educational technology in my lessons to inspire, motivate, and excite students about learning. I also am active in education issues, and this year will serve as vice president of Humble Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE). I see myself as an advocate and voice for students on campus, in the district, and at the state level. I love middle school kids; since I am a middle child myself, I can relate well to how it feels to "be in the middle."
Personal info: I have been married to Shawn Mustain, a fellow educator, for 34 years. We both graduated from Texas A & M many many years ago, and we have two lovely daughters, Katy, 25, and Sara, 21. We also have a plethora of critters in our home; just ask me about them sometime.