Sponsor: Laurie JackLaurie.Jack@humbleisd.netRM: 501What is STUCO? STUCO is a service club...a link between students and faculty.Would you like to help your school? Come to our meetings every Wednesday afternoon in Room 501 from 4:00-5:00 pm. Bus transportation is provided.If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Jack in Room 501.Important Dates:
- August 21st
- Students may begin picking up packets before or after school in room 501. Packets will also be available at the first open meeting on August 21st in room 501.
- August 28th
- APPLICATIONS DUE for students who plan on running for office ONLY to Mrs. Jack in 501.
- Officer candidate ONLY meeting after school from 4:05-5pm in room 501.
- From 4:05-5pm, officer candidates may report to Mrs. Jack’s room in 501 to record your campaign video. You MUST come in with your prepared speech and props if needed ready to record.
- StuCo membership application packet deadline and StuCo dues deadline ($15, includes a t-shirt). Turn in to Mrs. Jack room 501 by 5pm. NO packets will be accepted after the deadline. Transfer/New students will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Final Campaign videos, posters, and plan for campaigning for people running for an officer position need to be submitted to Mrs. Jack no later than 5pm.
- StuCo Meeting for all members after school from 4:05-5pm in 501.
- September 9th
- Approved campaign Posters can be hung up.
- September 12th
- Officer candidates may hand out approved campaign items on this day only.
- Elections will take place during Homeroom.
- August 21st