Stephanie D. Rutt-Romero
7th Grade On Level and Pre-AP
Science - Conference 4th period11:30 to 12:30
Room C105Telephone Number: 281-641-5884
Email Address: Sromero@humbleisd.netPlease go to the Schoology Linkfor weekly updates,class calendar,syllabus and materials.
Welcome to Mrs. Romero's Website.
Science Rocks! We are ready to Learn!Parents: Please help your child by checking to make sure he/she has all needed materials throughout the year.
- Science notebook- a composition notebook is preferred over a spiral notebook. All work will be placed in this interactive notebook.
- Pencils - all work is to be done in pencil.
- A grading (red) pen as well a a blue or black writing pen.
- A highlighter should always be in the pencil bag.
- Hand Pencil Sharpener as my room sharpener is not always available to the students.
- Colored pencils, liquid glue and glue sticks are used in class.
- Other useful items - scissors, metric ruler, pencil sharpener, and glue sticks will occasionally be needed.
There is a late work policy:On Time - 100% of the grade earned (20 point dedcution for each day late.)Day Late 1 - 80% of the grade earnedDay Late 2 - 60% of the grade earnedDay Late 3 - 40% of the grade earnedDay Late 4- 20% of the grade earnedDay Late 5 - 0% of the grade earned.
Tutoring Time is Monday moring 8-8:25