• KMS Boys Athletics


    KMS Athletic Booster Club Membership link:


    FB Gameday Meals:

    7th Grade https://gameday.jasonsdeli.com/app/events/TUP7C3JWHN

    8th Grade https://gameday.jasonsdeli.com/app/events/53X7N86D32


    Locker Room Temporary Storage

    This container seems to be the best temporary option for our temporary situation of no lockers in the locker room:

    Red Tote

    This is available to pick up from Home Depot or order from the Home Depot website for just under $16. They do sell a smaller one, but, I went and looked at the actual containers in store and can report that this one (27 gallons) will comfortably hold a helmet, shoulder pads, a pair of football cleats, a pair of athletic shoes, and football pants. This container is only $1 more expensive than the much smaller version. If you have a cross country athlete, you should also consider purchasing one of these to ensure your athlete also has a place to put their belongings.

    Once the lockers are installed, your athletes can bring the container home for you to use at home or donate it to the KMS Athletics program.



    Coach Barger



    Below are the detailed instructions that must be followed to participate in athletics for the 2022-23 school year. 

    Athletic Physical Instructions 2022-2023

    Athlete without physical form 2022-2023

      - receive new physical from doctor on the 2022-23 Humble ISD physical form (link below).

      - turn completed physical into middle school coach or high school athletic trainer. 

      - Complete all online forms (RankOne link below).

      - If Medical History form has any “yes” answers, further doctors’ notes/evaluation may be required.

    RankOne Online Forms:


    Humble ISD Athletic/Activities Participation Form (Physical):
    Humble ISD 2022-2023 Physical Form

    Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

    Coach Barger's Office Phone Number
    Coach Barger

    1st - 7th Grade Athletics
    2nd - Conference
    3rd - Pre Athletics PE
    4th - Pre Athletics PE
    5th - Pre Athletics PE
    6th - Athletics Conference
    7th - 8th Grade Athletics