Kimberly KurtzAMS Registrar281-641-4607 - Phone281-641-4616 - FaxReturning Students (attended HISD last school year) click here for back to school mandatory registration information!New Student Registration Information:1. HUMBLE ISD ONline EnrollmentPrior to your scheduled appointment, complete the New-to-District Online Enrollment Registration and submit the application. The online enrollment registration process is available in both English and Spanish. Please Note: This program will work only with devices that allow pop-ups. The supported browser is Internet Explorer 10 or earlier versions. It is suggested to complete the online registration using Windows Explorer or Google Chrome on a desktop computer. Information may appear to have been accepted when using Apple products including an iPad & iPhone however, the information may not show as complete when verifying completion on campus. If you do not have access to the internet, you may visit the public library or please show up 30 - 45 minutes early to complete the online part at our campus. This process must be complete before you can begin the registration process. If you show up without the online part of the registration complete, we will have to reschedule your appointment to stay on schedule for families who have made an appointment.
2. Campus document review.
Please bring all of the following documentation to your appointment. All documents must be provided for a complete enrollment.
- Student's last report card
- Child's proof of age and proof of identity (official birth certificate, adoption record, hospital birth record, passport or another legal document that establishes age and identity)
- Parent/Guardian's driver’s license or passport for identification purposes
- Immunization records: State law requires all immunization records when turned in (including electronic), must be signed or stamped by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel. It is common practice for parents to be able to login to MyChart to print their student medical records. Please note, you must have all immunization records signed or stamped before they will be accepted by Humble ISD.
- Standardized test results, if available
- Previous school records and school's mailing address
- Proof of residency in Atascocita Middle School attendance zone. (Current, within 30 days: utility bill, lease agreement, house closing statement). Parent/Guardian name on the proof of residency must match the parent/guardian name associated with the student when the student is registered. Please bring a copy we can keep for our records.
3. Once your student's enrollment is completed by the Campus Registrar, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account. This account will allow you to monitor and view your student's academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance. It also is used for the student's annual update registration.