I'm so happy to have you in my class this year! It's going to be a great one.
All assignments are in Schoology. Use MyHumble to log in.
Be sure you're familiar with Shoology and the apps within Google Suite.
- Be on time. This means in class before the tardy bell. If you're tardy, you must have a pass from the secretary of our house (upstairs Blue).
- Ensure you have all necessary materials, and grab what you may need from the desk near the door.
- When in class, we will have a respectful, caring, and engaging environment. We will refrain from using vulgar language, putting our hands on each other, and disregarding one another's feelings. We will be good humans.
- Set the bar high. You can do anything you put your mind to. We will be reading amazing novels, and you will be completing outstanding work. No negative self-talk is allowed.
- When utilizing flexible seating, you must respect the equipment. I've either paid for the seats or my family has donated them to provide a chill environment for you all.
- Attendance will be documented daily. You should contact me if you know you'll be out longer than two consecutive days. Guardians will be contacted on the third day. This is to keep you in the loop of assignments that you will be missing, but could work on at home.
- Engagement within LMS
- Grading Policy: You must have a 70 to pass the class. You will have several graded assignments each week. YOU CAN DO THIS!
- Submitting an Assignment: You will have a few paper assignments that will be submitted to a filing system near my desk. All digital assignments will be submitted in Schoology.
- You will not be allowed to use the restroom during the first and last 10 minutes of class. Your safety is the most important aspect of my job, and I will follow the directives set forth by my leaders in order to maintain that safety.