CTE Child Development
1st - Child Development
2nd - Conference
3rd - Child Development
4th - Child Development
5th - Child Development
6th - Child Development
7th - Child Development
Flexible tutoring schedule. See Mrs. Wright for weekly availability outside of the posted hours.
Tutoring Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:52 PM-3:20 PM
Student Expectations (In-Class & Virtual)
- Respect yourself, your teacher, and others.
- Be ON TIME AND PREPARED for class each day.
- Pay attention, participate, and ask questions.
- Maintain a positive attitude that is conducive to a positive learning environment.
- Follow directions when given.
- Food or drink (except for a water bottle) are NOT permitted in my classroom.
- Always adhere to the school dress code.
- The use of cell phones and other electronic devices are NOT permitted in my classroom.
- You may NOT use the restroom during the first and last 10 minutes of class.
- Remain seated unless otherwise given permission to leave your desk.
- Bring pen, paper, and other required materials to class every day.
- Come to class on time. If you are late, bring a pass.
- Begin warm-up immediately upon entering the room.
- You must have a pass to leave the classroom.
- Have FUN.