This page has links to videos created by the teachers of the courses. This should help you make sure that you take the courses that you truly want to take. The counselors have provided instructions to change your course requests.
Courses selected by your child for next year have been uploaded into the Home Access Center. This will be the first of two opportunities to make changes. The next opportunity to change will be the week of May 17th.
Please review the course selections with your child in the Home Access Center. If there are no changes needed then no further action needs to be taken.
After you review your courses for next year in HAC, any change requests (both level changes and elective changes) for next year need to be made using this change request form.
The deadline for the last opportunity to make changes is Friday, May 21 at 3:00
Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- Animation, Audio/Video Production, Video Game Design, Esports
- Computer Science
- Information Tech - CISCO, Computer Maintenance
- Health Science
- Engineer & Architecture
- Child Development
- Marketing, Advertising
- Business - Accounting, BIM, Business Law, Money Matters
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Agriculture - Animal Science, Floral Design, Ag Mechanics