Tutorials: Wednesday 3pm-4pm
Conference Period: 7th Period
Humble High School
Teacher: J’Neia Stewart
Conference Period: 7th period
Tutorials: Wednesdays 3pm-4pm
The focus of this course is on the principles and beliefs upon which the United States was founded, and on the structure, functions, and powers of government at the national, state, local levels.
In accordance with Humble ISD policy...
- Summative grades = 60% (Tests, Papers, Projects)
- Formative grades = 40% (Quizzes, daily assignments, and homework)
Expectations for Learning
- Students will be expected to attend school each day, participate in classroom activities and complete the daily task(s). Any task not completed during class time will be considered homework. All assignments must be turned in by the due date or will be considered late, and subject to a reduction of 10 points per day unless extenuating circumstances are communicated to Ms. Stewart.
Absences & Make-Up Work
- In accordance with HISD policy, you will be given one day to make up an assignment for each day of an excused absence.
- All assignments must be turned in by the due date or will be considered late, and subject to a reduction of 10 points per day unless extenuating circumstances are communicated to Ms. Stewart.
- It will be the responsibility of the student to set up a time to retake the assessment. The maximum grade will be 70%.
- Wednesdays: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Zoom & 4005)