Donovan Schreiber - Level Biology
Biology, On Level
1st - Conference
2nd - Biology; face to face; room 1920
3rd - Biology; face to face; room 1921
V3, V5, & V6 Biology Virtual Sections.
- Respect your fellow classmates, the teacher and the classroom environment.
- Be responsible for your own learning.
- Be willing to put forth your best effort. Turn in work on time, and always do your best.
- Use appropriate voice levels. Do not talk when I am talking.
- Be on time for both zoom and/or in person learning.
- Be on time for zoom class
- Dress appropriately
- Mute microphone
- Turn on camera
- For attendance, zoom name must be First and Last name (as it appears in HAC)
- For attendance, you must hit “submit” on any schoology assignment to receive credit and be marked as present
- Ask and answer questions in the chat
- Be in dress code (ID’s around your neck and Face Mask on).
- Be in your seat when the bell rings, following instructions provided.
- Clean up after yourself and your peers.
- Do not ask to leave the classroom unless you have a restroom pass and teacher permission.
- Keep all electronic devices in your bag unless needed for work as determined by teacher.