CTE / Family & Consumer Science
Ms. Arceli Long
- M/W/Th/F – 7:00-7:20 a.m. Room 1106/virtually
- M-F – 10:12-11:00 a.m. virtually only
- M&Th – 2:55-3:10 p.m. Room 1205/virtually
Please email me if you need the link and password for virtual office hours (it is the same as the office hours link from the first 2 weeks of school).
Welcome to my class!
I teach Principles of Education & Training, Family & Community Service, and Hotel Management.
All assignments to all classes will be posted to Schoology. Use MyHumble to log in.
Zoom meeting information will be provided through email.
Click to view Ms. Long's Class Schedule (detailed) (opens in new window)
1. Principles of Education & Training (1106)
2. Principles of Education & Training (1104)
3. Family & Community Service (1209)
4. Planning / Conference
5. Hotel Management (1103)
6. Family & Community Service (1208)
7. Family & Community Service (1205)
LMS - Students must log in to Schoology and complete assignments at least once per day.
Submission of Work - All work will be submitted under the appropriate Schoology assignment.
Grading Policy - The CTE Department will follow the Atascocita High School grading policy.