CTE / Family & Consumer Science
Ms. Arceli Long
- M/W/Th/F – 7:05-7:20 a.m. face-to-face (virtual by appointment)
- M-F – 10:15-11:00 a.m. virtual by appointment
- M-F – 2:55-3:10 p.m. face-to-face (virtual by appointment)
Please email me at email@example.com if you need the link and password for virtual office hours.
Welcome to my class!
I teach Principles of Education & Training, Human Growth & Development, Family & Community Service, and Hotel Management.
Materials for all classes will be available via Schoology. Use MyHumble to log in.
Virtual students may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Zoom conference.
1. Principles of Education & Training
2. Human Growth & Development
3. Family & Community Service
4. Planning / Conference
5. Hotel Management
6. Human Growth & Development
7. Family & Community Service
Grading Policy - The CTE Department will follow the Atascocita High School grading policy.