Regular schedule1ST Business Law - Room 17252ND Conference3RD Business Law - Room 17684TH Business Information Management - Room 17265TH Business Information Management - Room 18136TH Business Information Management - Room 18137TH Business Information Management - Room 1813
Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. Room-1726
- Be on time.
- Log-in to assigned computer upon entering the room, and log-out when the release bell rings.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones.
- Be respectful
- Be on time
- Be positive