P.A.L.S. (Peers Assisting and Leading Thru Service)
Mission: To allow peers of students with disabilities to support, encourage and work with students, while exhibiting leadership and service.
Current 4th and 5th grade students serve as P.A.L.S.
Each peer will is assigned rotating positions to assist students with disabilities.
- Assist with getting students upon arrival to school
- Assist with getting breakfast
- Assist with Cooking to Learn on Fridays
- Assist with read alouds, to be scheduled at the start of 2019-2020 school year
- Assist students during Specials (4th & 5th grade only)
- Assist during school functions, such as Groves meetings, Pep Rallies, Assemblies, Book Fairs, Field Day, Incredible Kids Day, etc
For additional information, please contact sponsor's Mrs. Sengele firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Patterson email@example.com