The mission of Oaks Elementary is to ensure all students achieve the highest levels of learning required for every child’s success.
We believe at Oaks Elementary that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of our school is to develop a forward thinking community of staff, students, and parents who envision a school in which:
- We take collective responsibility for helping all students learn at high levels.
- We have a strong partnership with parents and provide information in a timely manner to support the learning of their children.
- We demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of each student.
- We constantly seek out the most promising practices that support student learning.
- We put systems in place to ensure that evidence of student learning is used to support each and every student.