5th Grade Math and Science Teacher
(281) 641-3700 ext. 3780
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 8:45-9:25. Please email me to set up a conference.
Happy New Year!
I hope your holiday break was filled with joy, relaxation, and time spent with the ones you love! I am looking forward to a brighter 2021, filled with opportunities to help your child grow academically and socially. As we move into the second semester, I wanted to remind you of a few expectations, as well as schedule changes.
- Help desk is now from 3:00-3:45.
- Math Intervention Group (By invitation) is from 2:30-3:00 on Monday and Wednesday
- Reading Intervention Group (By invitation) is from 2:30-3:00 on Tuesday and Thursday
- Based on observations, the teachers may request scholars attend an additional flexible group from 2:30-3:00 on certain dates. Scholars will be made aware what days they need to be on at that time.
Missing Work Policy
- All assignments are due Sunday by 8 PM for that week. Please have your child check their Seesaw regularly to see if they had any work sent back. If an assignment was sent back, it is because either it was incomplete, or they scored below a 70% and I want them to try it again or come to help desk. Please be sure your child is reading or listening to the feedback left on their work if it is sent back.
- By Monday morning, all assignments will be archived. Please check your child's HAC regularly to see if they have any missing assignments, marked by a Z.
- If your child is missing an assignment, you will need to reach out to me via email or Seesaw to get another copy of that assignment. From there, I will reassign the missing work to your child. They will be given a reasonable amount of time as determined by the amount of work they are missing to complete that assignment.
Please click the link below to access the FAQ document that contains links regarding device needs and changing your instructional needs for your child if necessary.
As always, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any concerns or questions. I am here to support your family during your child's educational journey, and will do whatever it takes to make sure your child is succesful.