Behavior Continuum / Social Skills
Atascocita High School
Room Number: 1722
Expectations will stem from the following Core Values in my classroom.
- Honesty - Be truthful to yourself and others.
- Integrity - Know and do what is right.
- Respect - Treating others the way you want to be treated.
- Responsibility - Embrace opportunities to contribute.
- Perseverance - Never give up.
All students will be given detailed instruction on all core values mentioned above that will provide students the opportunity to self-manage and take ownership of their own actions and choices.
If it doesn't challenge you, It won't change you.
This year we will be using Schoology as our online learning platform. Students will be added to the course and will be expected to participate to receive credit.
First Period - BC Social Skills
Second Period - Behavior Continuum
Third Period - Conference
Fourth Period - Behavior Continuum
Fifth Period - Behavior Continuum
Sixth Period - Behavior Continuum
Seventh Period - BC Social Skills