Behavior Continuum / Social Skills
Atascocita High School
Room Number: 1722
Expectations will stem from the following Core Values in my classroom.
- Honesty - Be truthful to yourself and others.
- Integrity - Know and do what is right.
- Respect - Treating others the way you want to be treated.
- Responsibility - Embrace opportunities to contribute.
- Perseverance - Never give up.
All students will be given detailed instruction on all core values mentioned above that will provide students the opportunity to self-manage and take ownership of their own actions and choices.
If it doesn't challenge you, It won't change you.
First Period - BC Social Skills
Second Period - Behavior Continuum
Third Period - Behavior Continuum
Fourth Period - Conference
Fifth Period - Behavior Continuum
Sixth Period - Behavior Continuum
Seventh Period - Behavior Continuum