THANKS FOR VISITNG MY WEBSITE!
Schedule for 2022-2023
1st period - Algebra II On-Level
2nd period - Algebra II On-Level
3rd period - Algebra II On-Level
4th period - Conference Period
5th period - Algebra II On-Level
6th period - Algebra II On-Level
7th period - Algebra II On-Level
Wednesday 3:00 - 3:30 pm
Thursday 6:45 - 7:15 am
Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Ready so you can Be successful!
The goal is to establish an effective and safe learning environment for all students whether online or in the classroom. Not only does the teacher play an important role but its vital that students engage, participate, and interact in the lessons so learning takes place. For this reason, as a class we will discuss our classroom expectations and culture on the first day of school and maintain this expectation throughout the year. Listed below are my basic classroom expectations so that we can have a sound learning environment:
- In-person students must be in your seat and prepared to work when the bell rings.
- Respect the teacher and your classmates whether online or in-person.
- Refrain from eating and drinking in the classroom.
- At the end of the period, remain in your seat until the bell rings.
- Give your best every day and expect to succeed!