"Reading should not be presented to children as a chore or a duty. It should be offered as a gift." -Kate DiCamillo
"From the reading of 'good books' there comes a richness of life that can be obtained no other way." -Gordon B. Hinckley
- Call 281-641-7733
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message in Schoology
- Meet in room 1915
- Period1- dyslexia
- Period 2- dyslexia
- Period 3- dyslexia
- Period 4- dyslexia
- Period 5- dyslexia (a lunch)
- Period 6- dyslexia
- Period 7- conference
1. Be kind when possible. It is always possible to be kind.
2. Respect yourself, the teacher & others.
3. Put forth your best effort at all times.
4. Pay attention, participate and ask questions
5. Follow directions when given.
6. Take responsibility for your actions.
7. Read, read, read!
- 2:55-3:30 after school Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 6:45-7:15 before school (please schedule with the teacher ahead of time)
- If these times don't work for you, please email to set up a time that works for both of us. I'm here to help!
- This is an open-device campus. However, during small group instruction time, cell phone use is not permitted unless otherwise directed by the teacher.
- If you are absent, you are responsible for missed learning and assignments. Students who are absent may need to attend a tutorial within a week of the day missed.
- Students who arrive after the tardy bell must go to the house secretary for a tardy pass. No students will be admitted to the classroom after the tardy bell without a pass.
- Students must be in dress code and have an ID badge to enter the classroom.