1st period: Dyslexia and Reading
2nd period: Dyslexia and Reading
3rd period: Conference
4th period: Strategic Writing
5th period: Strategic Writing
6th period: Strategic Writing
7th period: Strategic Writing
Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:00-3:30pm
*Other times available upon request
- We will create an environment where it is safe to be ourselves and share ideas and writing.
- We will not talk while the teacher or our classmates are talking.
- We help others and celebrate their successes.
- We clean up after ourselves and always leave an area as clean as or cleaner than we found it.
- We take responsibility for our own learning.
- We will not disrupt and hinder other’s ability to learn.
- We expect effort, failed attempts, and growth but not perfection.
- We work from bell to bell.
- Class time is for learning, not personal grooming, eating or drinking (except for water).
- We will be honest.
- We have the same expectations at assemblies, in the library, in the hallway and for substitutes as in the classroom.
- We will follow all AHS building rules and policies.