I wish I could have had the opportunity to see you all before the end of the school year. I am however thrilled to provide some more learning opportunities. These are chances for you guys to extend your learning for fun and not for a grade. I do know that using our brains is important for overall growth. I hope you guys use some of >> these activities << for the remainder of the school year and summer as you find opportunities to learn and grow as students. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have! I wish you all the best going forward and that you have health and happiness!
Welcome to Ms. Breaux's RELA Class
7th and 8th grade RELA
Panther Prep: Mondays from 4-5pm in RM 704
I am excited to be able to provide distance learning opportunities to allow all students to be able to continue their academic growth from online. In order for students to access these opportunities, as well as turn them in, all students must be connected to google classroom! This is not something new to students as we have been using this site all school year, but I have added class codes and login steps to help access online materials.
Here is a step by step process to make sure the login process is effortless:
1. Students must be logged into their Humble I.S.D student accounts.
2. Go to Google Classroom
3. Make sure students are logged into the appropriate class period.
4. Under the Classwork Tab students will see a section titled "Distance Learning."
5. Each week, under this tab, students will see new assignments posted.
6. Click on the assignment, view the slide, documents, and the resources provided to read about assignments
7. Complete assignments and turn in by deadline!