BEST is the Standard
Painted Parking Spaces
WHO? : Seniors Only (Class of 2020)
WHY? : To raise money for the Class of 2020
- To beautify the campus
- To build school spirit
- To create a senior tradition
HOW MUCH? : $100.00– Includes reserved parking space, parking permit, opportunity to paint it.
(Early Bird special: $80 at Bulldog Camp on July 31, 2019)
*Please note that allotted parking spaces are given on a first come first served basis
- Step 1: Purchase your parking space for the 2019-2020 school year
$20 cash paid to SCHS
$80 cash paid to Project Graduation
Submit your design to Mr. Hutton, email@example.com or UT-House
Once you submit a design, it cannot be changed or altered in any form or fashion.
Mandatory Paint Options (paint can only be water based exterior latex; no spray, reflective or fluorescent permitted):
- You will provide your own paint. (Consider sharing with others.)
- No offensive language, pictures, or symbols.
- No negative or rude language (Be nice).
- No “gang-style tagging.”
- You may use YOUR NAME. If you want to use a nickname it must be approved.
- Prohibited items will be painted over at the discretion of Administration. Disciplinary action may be taken & you may forfeit your right to a parking space and /or to park on campus.
- All parking spaces must be completely painted by August 10.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Copy of your approved design – so you will have your approved template to follow. You must follow this design exactly – no changes allowed.
- Broom to sweep off your spot before painting. (This will save you lots of time.)
- Paintbrushes, paint, or painter’s tape and any other supplies you may need
Please fill out the form below and submit it to Mr. Hutton: