Name: Mrs. Mallory Mead
Telephone Number: 281-641-7652
2nd: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
3rd: Co-Teach English II (Mr. Simmons, Rm: 2504)
4th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
5th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
6th: Co-Teach English II (Mr. Rodriguez - Virtual)
Teacher Office Hours:
Coach Mead: Wednesday and Thursday via Zoom (link can be found on my Schoology page) from 1:00-1:30pm.
Learning Opportunities and Support
My support for teachers and students will take place in both the virtual setting and face-to-face classroom setting for the 2020-21 school year. Mr. Rodriguez will offer three 30 minute tutorial sessions a week. In addtion, I will hold two 30 minute tutorial session of my own. I am also available by appointment - please email me at email@example.com. I will provide you with a specific individual Zoom code and can video chat with students or parents one-on-one.
Below is the link needed to access Schoology through the MyHumble Portal. Looking forward to a great year!
*On top of personal classroom expectations, the ICS Teacher will know, support, and implement the Classroom Management Plan of each individual classroom teacher.*
- Students will be in class on time, well organized and ready to learn.
- Students will be tolerant and respectful of peers and teachers, and will be respectful of their classroom and materials.
- Students will participate in class discussions, turn in assignments, ask questions when they do not understand, and help others.
- Students will not use cellphones in the classroom without permission.
- Students will follow procedures and rules stated in the school handbook.
- Students will follow the Humble ISD and Atascocita High School mask and social distancing guidelines as they pertain to COVID-19.
- During virtual learning, students will exhibit appropriate online digital behavior and digital citizenship.