Name: Mrs. Mallory Mead
Telephone Number: 281-641-7652
- 1st: Freshman Basketball
- 2nd: Co-Teach English II (Mr. Rodriguez, Rm: 2508)
- 3rd: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Stubbs, Rm: 2505)
- 4th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. McCausland, Rm: 2504)
- 5th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. McCausland, Rm: 2504)
- 6th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
- 7th: Conference
Online Learning Opportunities and Support
My support for teachers and students will continue as we continue offering learning opportunties during this time away from the classroom. I am available for extra assisstance by appointment - please email me at email@example.com. I will provide you with a specific individual Zoom code and can video chat with students or parents one-on-one for extra support.
1st Period – 8:00 am – 8:20 am
3rd Period – 10:00 am – 10:20 am
5th Period – 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
7th Period – 2:00 pm – 2:20 pm
2nd Period – 10:00 am – 10:20 am
4th Period – 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
6th Period – 2:00 pm – 2:20 pm
Wednesday & Thursday:
Tutoring Office Hours: 10:00 - 11:00 am
- please refer to your email for individual Zoom links -
*On top of personal classroom expectations, the ICS Teacher will know, support, and implement the Classroom Management Plan of each individual classroom teacher.*
- Students will be in class on time, well organized and ready to learn.
- Students will be tolerant and respectful of peers and teachers, and will be respectful of their classroom and materials.
- Students will participate in class discussions, turn in assignments, ask questions when they do not understand, and help others.
- Students will not use cellphones in the classroom without permission.
- Students will follow procedures and rules stated in the school handbook.