Name: Mrs. Mallory Mead
Telephone Number: 281-641-7652
- 1st: Freshman Basketball
- 2nd: Co-Teach English II (Mr. Rodriguez, Rm: 2508)
- 3rd: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Stubbs, Rm: 2505)
- 4th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. McCausland, Rm: 2504)
- 5th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. McCausland, Rm: 2504)
- 6th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
- 7th: Conference
Online Learning Opportunities and Support
My support for teachers and students will continue as we continue offering learning opportunties during this time away from the classroom. Below I have listed important information needed for students to access online learning platforms for English II. I am also available for extra assisstance by appointment - please email me at email@example.com. I will provide you with a specific individual Google Meets code and can video chat with students or parents one-on-one for extra support.
Google Classroom Codes:
Rodriguez 2nd - yji42sm
Rainey (Stubbs) 3rd - 4hpjdkt
McCausland 4th - 7yagqutMcCausland 5th - urbuooq
Mahan 6th - gztr2x5Zoom Links:
Rodriguez 2nd- https://humbleisd.zoom.us/j/618669104
Rainey (Stubbs) 3rd - https://humbleisd.zoom.us/j/502346227
McCausland 4th - https://zoom.us/j/467101794
McCauseland 5th - https://zoom.us/j/361648573
Mahan 6th - https://humbleisd.zoom.us/j/475249061
Class Schedule - Block Schedule Daily:
Mondays & Wednesdays
-1st Period – 8:00 am – 8:20 am
-3rd Period – 10:00 am – 10:20 am
-5th Period – 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
-7th Period – 2:00 pm – 2:20 pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays
-2nd Period – 10:00 am – 10:20 am
-4th Period – 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
-6th Period – 2:00 pm – 2:20 pm
*On top of personal classroom expectations, the ICS Teacher will know, support, and implement the Classroom Management Plan of each individual classroom teacher.*
- Students will be in class on time, well organized and ready to learn.
- Students will be tolerant and respectful of peers and teachers, and will be respectful of their classroom and materials.
- Students will participate in class discussions, turn in assignments, ask questions when they do not understand, and help others.
- Students will not use cellphones in the classroom without permission.
- Students will follow procedures and rules stated in the school handbook.