Name: Mrs. Mallory Mead
Telephone Number: 281-641-5652
- 1st: Freshman Basketball
- 2nd: English/SPED
- 3rd: English/SPED
- 4th: English/SPED
- 5th: English/SPED
- 6th: Credit Recovery
- 7th: Conference
*If a student plans to attend tutoring sessions, they must notify me at least (1) day in advance.*
*Tutoring times are subject to change November-March.*
- Students will be in class on time, well organized and ready to learn.
- Students will be nice to peers and teachers, and will be respectful of their classroom
- Students will listen to and follow instructions when given.
- Students will turn in every assignment.
- Students will participate in class discussions, help explain concepts to others and will ask questions when they do not understand concepts.
- Students will be honest with teachers, parents, and principals.
- Students will follow procedures and rules stated in the school handbook
- Students will not curse or use derogatory language in the classroom
- Students will not use cellphones in the classroom without permission