Name: Mrs. Mallory Mead
Telephone Number: 281-641-7652
- 1st: Freshman Basketball
- 2nd: Co-Teach English II (Mr. Rodriguez, Rm: 2508)
- 3rd: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Bacon, Rm: 2505)
- 4th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Brown, Rm: 2504)
- 5th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Brown, Rm: 2504)
- 6th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
- 7th: Conference
Mr. Rodriguez holds tutuorials after school on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Ms. Bacon holds tutorials after school on Monday and before school on Tuesday.
Ms. Brown holds tutorials after school on Wednesday and Friday.
Ms. Mahan holds tutorials after school on Monday and Tuesday.
*On top of personal classroom expectations, the ICS Teacher will know, support, and implement the Classroom Management Plan of each individual classroom teacher.*
- Students will be in class on time, well organized and ready to learn.
- Students will be tolerant and respectful of peers and teachers, and will be respectful of their classroom and materials.
- Students will participate in class discussions, turn in assignments, ask questions when they do not understand, and help others.
- Students will not use cellphones in the classroom without permission.
- Students will follow procedures and rules stated in the school handbook.