Phone Number: 281-641-7572
Room Number: 2418
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes taught: Chemistry
Tutoring Schedule: Tuesday (6:45 a.m.-7:15 a.m.)/Wednesday (3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Be prompt: Be on time to class and in assigned seat (before tardy bell rings).
- Be respectful:
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself (No horseplay!)
- Stay in your assigned seat.
- No talking, while I am talking!
- Respect yourself and others (this includes materials)
- Be prepared: Come prepared to learn! Have ALL materials with you and ready to go.
- Be positive: Have a positive and collaborative attitude
- Be productive:
- Always behave as a young adult; you are responsible for your OWN learning
- Follow ALL classroom and lab procedures