Phone Number: 281-641-7500
Room Number: 2021
Email Address: email@example.com
Classes taught: Level Biology
Tutoring Schedule: Wednesday-Learning Lab (3:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.)/ Friday-Room 2021 (6:45 a.m. - 7:15 a.m.)
Online Learning Schedule
I will be hosting video chats on either Google Meet or Zoom. Check Google Classroom and School Email for updates/invite information.
Mondays & Wednesdays:
1st Period: 8-8:20
3rd Period: 10-10:20
5th Period: 12-12:20
7th Period: 2-2:20
Tuesdays & Thursdays:
2nd Period: 10-10:20
4th Period: 12-12:20
6th Period: Conference
- Be prompt: Be on time to class and in assigned seat (before tardy bell rings).
- Be respectful:
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself (No horseplay!)
- Stay in your assigned seat.
- No talking, while I am talking!
- Respect yourself and others (this includes materials)
- No eating eating or drinking in lab; this is a working lab
- Be prepared: Come prepared to learn! Have ALL materials with you and ready to go.
- Be positive: Have a positive and collaborative attitude
- Be productive:
- Always behave as a young adult; you are responsible for your OWN learning
- Follow ALL classroom and lab procedures.