Blue House II Rm. 2611
Period 1: English III
Period 2: English III
Period 3: English III
Period 4: English III
Period 5: English III
Period 6: English III
Period 7: Conference
Monday: 3 PM - 3:30 PM
Thursday: 3 PM - 3:30 PM
By appointment only
- Come to class on time, with the appropriate materials, and ready to work.
- When sign is on red, cell phones should be silenced or turned off and stowed in the student's bag or pocket. The teacher will verbally alert students and switch the sign to green when students are permitted to use cell phones for class assignments.
- When entering the classroom, the warm-up will be displayed on the whiteboard or projector. When entering class, there may worksheets in the chair beside the door. Students will take any assignments or worksheets in the chair, and begin working on their warm-up.
- Students may not leave class without a pass signed and authorized by the teacher, and may not leave at all during the first or last ten minutes of class.
- Respect the teacher, fellow classmates, and their belongings.
- Complete and turn in all assignments on time - most assignments will be placed in the turn in tray on Miss Brown's desk.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the classroom except for water. Students with medical needs are the exception to this rule.
- When a student has missed class, it is their responsibility to confer with the teacher or check the absent bin for any missed assignments. If the student does not collect the assignments from the bin or teacher and turn them in at the time written on the assignment or stated by the teacher, the student will not receive credit.
- Students are not permitted to leave their desk or sharpen their pencil when Miss Brown is speaking.
- District dress code will be enforced, including IDs. Students are required to wear their IDs around their necks at all times.
- If the student comes to class tardy, the door will be closed. They must go to the nearest secretary to receive a tardy slip.
- Students will stay in their seats until the bell rings and are not permitted to line up at the door at the end of class.