Welcome to the FCE Registrar's Office
Dear Future Cardinal Parent/Guardian:
* Humble ISD has a 2-step enrollment process. Please ensure that you have completed step 1 and have all the required documents before setting up an appointment to complete your student's registration. Registration is by appointment only.
- Complete and submit an online enrollment application.
- Parent must provide all required documents to enroll *if any documents are missing, registration may not be completed at your appointment time until all documents are provided.
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Immunization records (must have a physician’s signature) - registration may be delayed if student is delinquent in immunizations
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Proof of residency – must be in parent or guardians name and reflect Fall Creek Attendance zone
**Other helpful documents to provide at your registration appointment, if applicable:
- Court Orders (adoption, custody agreement, etc.)
- IEP, 504, GT paperwork
- Last report card showing completion of previous grade
- Call the Registrar or email to set up an appointment (contact information at the top of page). It is best to set up an appointment as the Registrar may be off campus for training or unavailable to attend to walk-ins.
*Helpful Tips & Information*
- Fall Creek Elementary houses grades Kindergarten thru 5th grade
- Incoming Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
- If you reside in a house in Fall Creek, a most current utility bill in the form of water, gas or electric, are the only acceptable documents for proof of residency in either parent’s name.
- If you reside in an apartment in Fall Creek, you must provide the current lease (print the entire lease). Parent and student must be listed on the lease, student must be listed as an occupant.
- If you are residing with a family in Fall Creek, please call the school at 281-641-3400 to obtain more information in regards to the Address Affidavit procedures.