Welcome to the HE Registrar's Office
Mayra Garcia - Registrar
Dear Future Cardinal Parent/Guardian:
* Humble ISD has a 2-step enrollment process. Please ensure that you have completed step 1 and have all the required documents before setting up an appointment to complete your student's registration. Registration is by appointment only.
- Complete and submit an online enrollment application.
- Visit our online scheduler with Sign-Up Genius for NEW STUDENTS to set up an appointment. It is best to set up an appointment as the Registrar may be off-campus for training or unavailable to attend to walk-ins.
- The parent must provide all required documents to enroll *if any documents are missing, registration may not be completed at your appointment time until all documents are provided.
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Immunization records (must have a physician’s signature) - registration may be delayed if the student is delinquent in immunizations
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Proof of residency – must be in parent or guardians name and reflect Humble Elementary Attendance zone
**Other helpful documents to provide at your registration appointment, if applicable:
- Court Orders (adoption, custody agreement, etc.)
- IEP, 504, GT paperwork
- Last report card showing completion of the previous grade
*Helpful Tips & Information*
- Humble Elementary houses grades Kindergarten thru 5th grade
- Incoming Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
- If you reside in a house in our attendance zone, a most current utility bill in the form of water, gas or electric, are the only acceptable documents for proof of residency in either parent’s name.
- If you reside in an apartment in our attendance zone, you must provide the current lease (print the entire lease). Parent and student must be listed on the lease, the student must be listed as an occupant.
- If you are residing with a family in our attendance zone, please call the school at 281-641-3400 to obtain more information in regards to the Address Affidavit procedures.
Other Important Information:
VISITORS - Please remember that when visiting our school or checking out a student, you must first report to the front office. A valid driver’s license/id is required at all times when visiting our campus or checking out a student.
ABSENT - If your child is absent please remember to send a doctor’s note or a signed note to school with your child’s complete name, child’s teacher, date of absence and the reason for the absence. Please send the note within 2 days of the absence.
EARLY CHECK OUT - If you need to check your child out early, please do so no later than 2:45 p.m. Students will not be called to the office between 2:45 p.m and dismissal time, and 1:30 for KG.
DISMISSAL CHANGES - If you need to change the way your child goes home at the end of the day, please send a note to your child’s teacher. This will keep the children from being confused and upset by last-minute dismissal changes. This will also ensure your child and teacher will be notified of the dismissal change.
Each Friday show your school spirit with a Spirit Shirt
Available in the front office (Prices vary depending on style)
For Early Release Days, Report Cards and Progress Reports dates, please see the Handbook, also available online, as well as listed in weekly Paw Prints (Thursday’s)