LAKELAND ELEMENTARY ART EDUCATION
Our students learn art techniques and skills that they can use to express their individuality, creativity, and enhance their critical thinking abilities.
Progress reports will be submitted next week. The rest of the year will be standard grading.
E- Above average behavior choices, thoughtful and detailed work, excellent craftmanship, unique art
S- Average behavior choices, thoughtful and detailed work, average craftmanship, unique art
N- Below average behavior choices and/or hurried and poor work, poor craftmanship
U- Poor behavior choices and/or incomplete and missing work
Art is graded with conduct scores for ability and participation as directed by the state of Texas Education Department.
Please complete artwork and submit it to Google Classroom or Seesaw.
Education is a boat that lets you sail anywhere! What an honor it is to be an educator. ~Ms. Bear
- Create an art station/bin/bag. Keep it neat and ready to use.
- Use correct handgrip on all tools and sit in correct posture.
- Use good craftsmanship, go with the mistakes, and enjoy the process of creating something only you can do!
- On the back: Lightly sign your name, give it a title, and date your work.
- Clean up, tend to your tools, and share your artwork!
Share your artwork:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/PeggyBear4
3. Drop off/pick up at our campus.