LAKELAND ELEMENTARY ART EDUCATION
Our students learn art techniques and skills that they can use to express their individuality, creativity, and enhance their critical thinking abilities.
Report cards are coming out after our holiday week. Art is graded with conduct scores for ability and participation as directed by the state of Texas Education Department.
For this semester, leniency has been given due to transistion with online platforms and returning to school. The next three quarters, it is STANDARD, HIGH-EXPECTATION GRADING.
Please complete artwork and submit it to Google Classroom or Seesaw.
Education is a boat that lets you sail anywhere! What an honor it is to be an educator. ~Ms. Bear
- Create an art station/bin/bag. Keep it neat and ready to use.
- Use correct handgrip on all tools and sit in correct posture.
- Use good craftsmanship, go with the mistakes, and enjoy the process of creating something only you can do!
- On the back: Lightly sign your name, give it a title, and date your work.
- Clean up, tend to your tools, and share your artwork!
Share your artwork:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/PeggyBear4
3. Drop off/pick up at our campus.