My Counseling Philosophy
As a counselor, I embrace Client-Centered therapy and believe that with empathy and research-based treatments a counselor can empower students to contend with their problems. Students need support and guidance but also require the tools to help them to be successful in school and in life.
My success with students has been attributed to embedding warmth, humor, and innovative therapy ideas into each session. I have the capacity to motivate children, parents, and staff to transfer therapy techniques into daily use in varied environments.
- Masters of Education in School Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor Intern 2018
- Bachelors of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Gifted and Talented Certification
- English Second Language Certification
Office Number: 281-641-5007