Hospitality Services & Practicum in Marketing
During Humble ISD COVID-19 school closures, please use respective class codes to sign up for REMIND text message updates and access Google Classroom for learning opportunities/instruction. Class codes can be found in the student's class syllabus.
Virtual classroom meetings will be held through Zoom on the following days/times. Students can join by clicking directly on the link in the calendar invite received via email.
Hospitality Services: Monday/Tuesday 10:00-10:20am = Instruction * Wednesday/Thursday 10:00-10:20 = Tutoring + Q&A
Practicum in Marketing: Monday 12-12:20pm = Instruction * Wednesdays 12-12:20 = Tutoring + Q&A
Mrs. Tiffany Hulquist ("Mrs. H")
CATE Center: Room 112 / AHS: Room T-15
2019-2020 School Year
- 1st-3rd = Hospitality Services/Practicum in Hospitality (CATE Center + Marriott Hotel)
- 4th = Travel
- 5th = Practicum/Extended Practicum in Marketing Dynamics (Atascocita High School)
- 6th = Conference
- 7th = Marketing student worksite visits (Off Campus)
Tutoring opportunities: Monday or Wednesday 3-4pm.
Tutoring can also be requested during "A" lunch.
- Be Responsible (I will hold you accountable)
- Be Present (Awake, off your phone, in your seat, ready to learn)
- Be Punctual (You are tardy after the bell rings and I close the door unless you have a pass - no exceptions)
- Be Professional (Stay off your phone, stay awake, in your assigned seat, no bad language/cursing)
- Be Open-Minded (A healthy debate is not a bad thing)
- Treat Others With Respect (If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all)
- Follow ALL School Rules (Otherwise, documentation will occur)
- And most importantly...have some FUN!