Hospitality Services & Practicum in Marketing
Practicum in Hospitality Services/Marriott Program, 2nd-4th periods
Practicum in Marketing/Work-Based Learning Program, 5th-7th periods
Flexible tutoring schedule. Schedule tutoring with Mrs. H directly due to her off-campus schedule.
Conference Hour: 1st Period
Click HERE for Schoology access
- Be Responsible - because you will be held ACCOUNTABLE for your actions.
- Be Engaged - because you will enjoy class (and life in general) more.
- Be Punctual - because if you are “just in time” you are LATE.
- Be Professional - because you should always present your BEST self; you never know who you need in your corner one day.
- Be Open Minded - because another’s point of view may open doors you have closed.
- Treat Others with Respect - because we should always actively listen and speak kindly to others.
- Follow ALL School Rules - because it's the RIGHT thing to do; and you're old enough to know better already.
- HAVE FUN - because life is short, let's enjoy the gift we've been given!!
Mrs. Tiffany Hulquist ("Mrs. H")
Periods 2-4, White 2 Computer Lab + Houston Airport Marriott (off campus at Bush Intercontinental Airport)
Periods 5-7, Room 2116 (ext. 7824) + Student Employer Site Visits (off campus in the Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita Area)