Architecture is not about occupying space but defining it.
Engineering is about creating a civilization.
I look forward to seeing everyone for the new school year.
1st - Conference
2rd - Principles of Architecture
3th - Principles of Architecture
4th - Principles of Applied Engineering
5th - Principles of Architecture (Online)
6th - Architectural Design 1
6th - Architectural Design 2
7th - Architectural Design 1
7th - Architectural Design 2
* Remember to have your first and last name for the
* Have the video on and audio off during the Zoom meeting
* Refer to the Humble ISD handout for class times.
Parents and Guardians can make a positive difference in a child's education regardless of their own education level and I look forward to working with you in making that difference.
If you do not have access to a computer for your child, please contact your campus to see if you can check out a Chromebook.
• Be on time and at your desk ready to go when the bell rings.
• Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes of the class period.
• Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy
• Treat other students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
• Do not bring food or non bottled drinks into the classroom.
• Cellphones will not be visible in the classroom without permission and do not connect cellphones to class computers.