Architecture is not about occupying space but defining it.
Construction builds the Architecture's dream
I look forward to seeing everyone for the new school year.
1st - Conference
2rd - Principles of Architecture
3th - Principles of Architecture
4th - Architectural Design 1
5th - Principles of Construction
6th - Architectural Design 2
7th - Architectural Design 2
* Remember to have your first and last name for the
Parents and Guardians can make a positive difference in a child's education regardless of their own education level and I look forward to working with you in making that difference.
• Be on time and at your desk ready to go when the bell rings.
• Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes of the class period.
• Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy
• Treat other students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
• Do not bring food or non bottled drinks into the classroom.
• Cellphones and earbuds will be put away in the classroom.