Architecture is not about occupying space but defining it.
Engineering is about creating a civilization.
Parents and Guardians can make a positive difference in a child's education regardless of their own education level and I look forward to working with you in making that difference.
• 1st Period: Conference
• 2nd & 5th Period: Principles of Architecture
• 3nd & 4th Period: Principles of Applied Engineering
• 6th & 7th Period: Architecture Design I
• 6th & 7th Period: Architecture Design II
• Every Wednesday before school and Thursday after school.
• Be on time and at your desk when the bell rings.
• Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes of class period.
• Follow rules for respoonsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy
• Treat other students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
• Do not bring food or non bottled drinks into the classroom.
• Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use USB ports to charge cellphones.