Public Invited to Harvey Recovery Fair
WHO: Residents affected by Hurricane Harvey
WHAT: Hurricane Harvey Recovery Fair
WHEN: Saturday, November 4, 2017 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: Atascocita High School Cafeteria - 13300 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble, Texas 77346
The Harris County Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Management and State Representative Dan Huberty (HD-127) invite residents affected by Hurricane Harvey to a recovery fair at Atascocita High School.
The Harvey Recovery Fair will provide important recovery information about available disaster assistance from both governmental and non-profit organizations. Representatives from Harris County, the City of Houston, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Small Business Administration (SBA) and other volunteer agencies will be available to answer questions and help residents apply for disaster assistance.
Free dry food and bottled water will be available for residents attending. Free flu and tetanus shots will be available from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Office of Harris County Judge Ed Emmett
- Harris County Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Management
- Office of State Representative Dan Huberty (HD-127)
- Office of Harris County Commissioner Jack Cagle
- Office of Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis
- Office of Harris County Commissioner Jack Morman
- Harris County Community Services Department
- Harris County Flood Control District
- Harris County Public Library
- Harris County Public Health Services
- U.S. Administration of Children and Families – Immediate Disaster Case Management
- United Way of Greater Houston
- Lone Star Legal Aid
- Workforce Solutions
- Catholic Charities
- The Salvation Army
- Houston Food Bank
- Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Heart to Heart International
- UTHealth School of Public Health – Southwest Center for Occupational & Environmental Health